Thursday, January 15, 2009

Late Night TV Sucks

I have been cleaning and cooking most of the night. I made some of my famous enchilada sauce and batch of mango salsa. I just put a bunch of stuff together and it came out pretty good, I will let it set and rest a few hours and see how all the flavor meld together. I will made the enchiladas sometime this morning.

All the issues with the RV seem to be worked out and life is rolling along smoothly. I believe I have now became fully nocturnal, waking up about 4 or 5pm and bed time is around 8 or 9am. The puppies have mostly switched schedule too. I have came to realize that there is nothing go on from 1am to 5am. I now fill my time with this blog and networking and reading other forums and blogs.

I believe that we are going to head out and explore this area of Texas a little this weekend. There are a couple of state parks south of here, so I will take some pics and start posting some of my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment