Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And it Goes on

To help lessen the chance of more water leak or a burst pipe I installed a pressure regulator. I did not realize the cheap ones you find at wal-mart and camping stores are really just restricters. Sandy took a shower and only had a little more than a fast drip. This is clearly not right. I went to a home improvement store to look at other pressure regulators and found that I could adapt a residential style unit to fit a garden hose. I also got connectors and a gauge to monitor and adjust the pressure for the best possible flow and safety.

The puppies came through the little operation just fine. they rested a lot yesterday and stayed quite until late this morning. They were up and playing as usual by the afternoon.

I am hoping that I can find a night shift job down here soon, as the long nights alone are not easy, but I want to be home when Sandy is off. I don't know how this will pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment